Since 2018, Matzmichim (Uplifters) has been hosting annual conferences targeting the educational sector in order to spread our methods to a broader audience. These conferences were a great success: In the first year, we were able to welcome more than 200 participants who were interested in our innovative techniques of violence reduction, among them many teachers, educators and principals from different school sectors.
Topics of Our Past Conferences
Tools for Dealing with Boycott and Cyber-Bullying as a Means to Improve Social Status
– Coping with a Boycott in Opposition to Social Rejection
– Innovative Strategies of Coping with Aggression and Social Struggle on the Internet
– Tools for Working with High School Pupils
– Promoting Uplifting Behavior in Schools and Social Networks
– Tools for Parents to Talk to their Children
Aggressive Behavior on Social Networks
– Tools to Reduce Aggressive Behavior on Social Networks
– Matzmichim (Uplifters) Methodology in Practice
– Empowerment in Coping in the New Area of Virtual Violence
– “Painful Reality “: Guest Lecture by Dr. Miran Boniel-Nissim, Head of Behavioral Science
Department at the Kinneret College
Support of the Israeli Ministry of Education
In 2018, we had the honor of Mr. Eyal Ram, Deputy Director General of the Ministry of Education for Teaching Workers Administration, opening the conference. To our delight, the 2019 Matzmichim (Uplifters) conference was opened by Hila Segal Zedbil, Head of the Educational Environment and Violence Reduction Department in the Psychological Service Division of the Ministry of Education. Their involvement in our events reflects upon our long-term partnership and their appreciation of our efforts towards changing the landscape of the Israeli educational system in a sustainable manner, encouraging us further on our way towards a more cohesive and a shared society in Israel.